How do I tell my boyfriend that I want to give it another try after trying to break up with him?

Its been rough for a while and wasn't getting better so I sent a long paragraph (its a long distance relationship) on why i was ending it and how i felt. But his reply back sounded like he really does care and love me he realized what was going wrong and he sincerely apologized. He asked me "please dont end it" after what he said i dont want end it, i never stopped loving him i just didn't feel his love, how do i say i dont want to end it anymore... I feel like an idiot after i just tried to end it how can i do this

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you forgive him, but he stern that you don't want him to stop caring for you. You've got to put it in plain English as emotional people tend to be less able to understand when they're hyper or sad.