Why does he treat me like his girlfriend still, after he said he wants to be friend's ONLY?

Okay, you see me and my ex boyfriend broke up, 5 months ago, then about 3 weeks he starting staring at me like a lot, with his big brown cute eyes again, the same way he looked at me when we first met. Anywho, he said " Let's be friend's", I accepted it. But, something strange was going on again. He wasn't acting like my friend, he was acting like my boyfriend. He treated me like I was still his girlfriend and ONLY his. But, this time he was more romantic, more loving, and more touching. For example, I am laughing with my BFF'S, then all of a sudden he yells my name and says " HI", I say hi back. I continue talking and I feel like something is not right, kinda like someone was watching me, I looked around, and turned to me left, and he was staring at me, with his big brown eyes again, not only were his eyes huge, they were sparkling. I literally thought his eyes were going to pop out. I turned away. Then, like about 10 minutes later, he yells my name and I look, he says he is going to crush me, and with his hands he gestured something like I going to kill you, but in a laughable way, not a threatening way, like he was kidding around. Then the other day, I was sitting at a table and he came and sat next to me, and we starting playing with each other, in a FRIEND'S WAY, but, he starting playing in a boyfriend way, I kept telling him he was invisible to me and he put his entire back on my chest, like right in the middle while saying" I'm I invisible to you now". Why has my ex boyfriend been so romantic lately and loving after he said he wanted to be friend's?

P. S. IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, AND ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING, MEAN OR ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION, THEN DON'T ANSWER!!! Thanks!!!

FYI, CAN'T WAIT TO PICK MOST HELPFUL!!! AND IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE COULD YOU GUYS ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTIONS!!!

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is worth talking this over candidly with him. Ask him what's up. If he cannot give you a straight answer then be wary.