Can't trust boyfriend anymore, wondering if I'm right to stay with him?

So, the first 4 months with my boyfriend were amazing and I thought I had it all with him. But this past couple months have been a little hard.
So first, he went to country jam which he does every year even before we started dating. I was fine and I trusted him not to go snoozing around other girls. He was gone for about 3-4 days and when he came back he was weird with me and didn't want to talk to me. In everyone of his messages he would reply a heart or whatever, and now he was only sending smilys faces and short answers. I tried calling him and going to his house but he would make up an excuse why he couldn't answer or talk. I began to think that he was cheating. I confronted him about it and he got really defensive really quick. I'm a paranoid person anyway. We got into this huge argument and he was being snarky and told me that he wants me to be the one to break up. I said that I wouldn't be the one who says the words, and he said please do which ended the argument and we were done. 3 days I begged for him back, AMD he would always say "I don't know, its hard." Well turns out for 2 months he was choosing between me and 3 of his exes. I knew he talked to his exes, but I didn't know what was going on. On the third day his best friend told me about this, and I told my boyfriend I was done fighting for him and to just leave me alone. He came to my house and begged for me back and I said yeah.
I'm starting to regret it. I told him that I don't like him talking to his exes, but he continues to do it and he had me text her for him once. Every time I talk to him about something that's bothering me, he says I thought we forgot about this or whatever and is nice to me for about three days and starts again. I'm finding it harder to trust him and I feel like he's only with me for sex cause that's all he wants to do when we hang out even though I recommended other things. My mom doesn't like him anymore, and all my friends are telling me to leave.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I said this in responce to another similar question. Trust is the cornerstone to any relationship.. If there is no trust then the relationship will fail either now or in the future. If you can not trust him then dont be with him. I guess what I am saying is is he untrustable or is it that yoou have trust issues? Has he cheated on you or do you just feel he has and made something out of nothing? Either way if you do not or can not trust him them let him go and be clean about it. Dont drag things out or make a mess of it just move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to move on , it's one thing to stay friendly with an ex if children are envolved but this is not the case. He was trying to chose between you and 3 other girls, that just says right there his heart is somewhere else.