Gf doesn't have a car, do I pick her up, dump her, then take her home? or should I ask her to meet me, dump her, and leave her to wait for a ride?

It's a long story but I don't know how to approach this, we have been dating for a little less than a month, but I know I wan't to break up and I know I'm gonna do it face to face, she deserves that much. I'm also gonna deny the chance at sex which she has been saying she wants to do when she sees me because I don't want her getting more attached then getting dumped after sex, that's just mean.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a very good boy :) I think you should pick her up and then do it and then ask her if she wants you to drive her home as it doesn't have to be a big bad deal you know? Then she can decide from there. Just dont do it at night or some dodgy place where something could happen to her because her senses won't be about her properly since it seems like she likes you. Is there any chance you could maybe just go to her house and ask to talk alone oputside or something?

1|0
    0|0
    • Why would I storm off? I would want a ride home. I'm not childish

• well there you go if she doesn't storm off on him then he can give her a ride home and no one gets left on the street.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• If you can't go to her house, ask to meet her somewhere within walking distance from her house. Or meet her outside her work or school. If you HAVE to drive her somewhere, offer her a ride back after you dump her, because it's the right thing to do and you will look like a douchbag otherwise. That way it's up to her to decide whether or not she wants to find her own way home c:

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's nice of you to think of her and whats best for her in this situation, so props to you for that. I say just pick her up and go for a drive around (not too far from her house) and tell her you need to talk. If the talk seems like it'll be a bit longer than expected (ya know, gas is expensive) so just go to her house and talk there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take her any where, go to her house and break up with her there and leave. The other two options seem pretty harsh. A car ride back home after you've dumped her would be awkward as all get out. And leaving her to fend for herself after you've broken up is just messed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can either dump her at her house, or pick her up, dump her, & drop her off at home. I find the former to be a lot simpler but either one is gonna be awkward. Break ups are always awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her at her house. its awkward if you dump her somewhere else and then drive her home. or you leave her when you dump her somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
    • plus if she cries when you dump her, its better at her house than out in public or in front of you

• Just go to her house dump her and then leave

0|0
    0|0
  • And leaving her alone on the street is ok?

0|0
    2|0
    • he didn't say he was going to do that. Plus maybe she won't want to be anywhere near him once he dumps her. Your a girl would you let him do the awkward drop off or would you probably storm off from him anyway?

• You should go to her house, have sex with her than break up with her through text

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• As have a lot of female answers said, I'd suggest you dump her at her house. But if you are only limited to those two options, I'd still drive her home if she wanted. It could well be that she wouldn't want to go with you after you've dumped her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say drop her off if she's polite or don't do so if she's impolite. Desert has to do with her actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a walk around her block. Or just arrive unexpectedly and tell her to come down. "I was in the neighborhood"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes