Gf doesn't have a car, do I pick her up, dump her, then take her home? or should I ask her to meet me, dump her, and leave her to wait for a ride?

It's a long story but I don't know how to approach this, we have been dating for a little less than a month, but I know I wan't to break up and I know I'm gonna do it face to face, she deserves that much. I'm also gonna deny the chance at sex which she has been saying she wants to do when she sees me because I don't want her getting more attached then getting dumped after sex, that's just mean.

93

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a very good boy :) I think you should pick her up and then do it and then ask her if she wants you to drive her home as it doesn't have to be a big bad deal you know? Then she can decide from there. Just dont do it at night or some dodgy place where something could happen to her because her senses won't be about her properly since it seems like she likes you. Is there any chance you could maybe just go to her house and ask to talk alone oputside or something?

• Why would I storm off? I would want a ride home. I'm not childish

• well there you go if she doesn't storm off on him then he can give her a ride home and no one gets left on the street.