How do I get over a guy who did something as painful as this?

My boyfriend of 8 months, Kyle, and I broke up about 2 weeks ago. A few nights later, I found out he was cheating on me with two of my very very good guy friends for 5 of those months. Thinking about the perfectly straight, lady-killer guy I started going out with turning gay in the midst of our relationship really took a toll on me. Now I'm stuck thinking it's all my fault. Help?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sit him down and meet him. Talk to him calmly, do not get emotional or angry, it's okay to cry though. Ask him why he did what he did, evaluate the conditions involved/his sincerity. Sometimes people make mistakes. I find that closure is the best medicine besides time.

What Guys Said 2

• Hahahahaha

• How could it possible have anything to do with you

What Girls Said 2

• It's not your fault. If it was not you dating with him, he would do the same thing to other girl. Nothing would change. He found his identity. He is not guilty either. You can not change the reality. He was never into girls. Now he knows it very well. I think only thing he should have done is he should have talked with you before cheating. Cheating is wrong in any circumstances. Now stop blaming your self. You didn't do anything wrong. It is not related with you.

• It's not your fault he was already gay and there was nothing you can do about it. also just becuase he likes dxxk too doesn't mean you don't have to stop liking it so ask a guy straight up "are you possibly gay" and if he isn't great for u. Asfor your ex ddestroy him and your little guy friend too it'll make you feel better (psychology put them on blast idk).