Who here as experienced a recent break up? Are you still in love with your ex?

Why did you guys break up, how old are you guys, and how long were you dating?

• Recent Break up - No love for ex
  • Recent break up - Love for ex
  • Neither
    Vote C

96

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been married to my husband out in Egypt for Three years now. He found me on FB, and after getting to know him and his lovely family through Yahoo and Skype, I flew over to him, where I had stayed for 30 days. Three months later, I returned, where we had tied the knot in Cairo.
    After returning back to the states, we had many problems, many ups and downs. We had split up, off and on, took many breaks even more, but no matter how many times we did this, we always stayed in love, would return to one another, and try and work it out.
    Recently Again, we just reunited. Of course, being it Has been this Pattern of hot and cold, I never Know, even as of Today, when we see one another online, if we are going to Still be together or Once more---Take a break, even Breaking up.
    The bottom line is, if he should divorce me tomorrow, which he has threatened to do because many things have been much my fault here, we agreed to Always love and cherish one another, for even when I can't always get over there as much as I would like, we would always have this special bond, This Muslim man and Christan girl...
    With Love so special, so strong, the expression still holds true for some of us: "Can't live em, can't live without em."xx

• Nice story. Err life story.

• Gave you MH cause you were the most descriptive!!

• Shokran, sweetie (Thank you)... It was something to read anyways...:)) xx