Men... if you're a 40 year old, good looking guy, what would attract you to a 50 year old woman with 5 kids, and 6 grandkids?

Oh yeah and she's STILL married!!! So my ex proceeds to tell me last night about his affair. What would possess someone to get involved in that mess? Is it really all about SEX?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately there are guys out there that are either addicted to sex (women also) or just so frikin shallow and stupid that sex is all they care about.
    I am on POF. com and Match... in both I have in my profile that if you are still legally married you need to move on... even if you have been separated 10 yrs. I have never cheated in my life. and someone that helps a woman or man cheat is worse then the piece of garbage cheater...

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand... sex is so IMPORTANT in a relationship... apparently I didn't give it to him enough. So... let's have an affair... um... we've been broken up for almost a year and he owes me NO explanation. So, I'm not sure why he's contacting me.

• That doesn't make sense either. So the only thing I can think is he is either trying to make you jealous or he thinks he is rubbing it in your face. so it kinda comes down to if you have feelings for him or not. if not, tell him he is a scumbag and he should fuck off. if you do, tell him he is a scumbag and he should fuck off..
      anyone that would do something like that is someone you don't want to be around.

• I agree... the lover moved out on Thursday and he came to see me last night... I guess he thought if he whipped his dick out to me, I wouldn't be able to resist it. Lmao... I laughed at him and told him to leave. He is disgusting!!! How did I waste 11 years with that scum? :(

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't get involved for any reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great coochie and likewise chemistry

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes... I get that... but sex isn't everything... I guess in an affair it is though. Idk... never had one and never will!!!

• The point of an affair is sexual excitement. Its really not a knock at u the affair arises out of a carnal desire. Its nit that one prefers one over the other its just thrill of it. Ur probably a great gal but dont down play sex its top 5 important with all males. If u knock him off more often he will have less for her

• Well... he's my EX... so he will not be getting it from me any longer... He thought coming to see last night and whipping his cock out was going to make me want him... NOT. I'm so disgusted by him now!!

• Hell no, I've got standards bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I can think of is that she has a really really good character or is his first love.
    Other than that, nothing. It is defiantly not sex.

0|0
    1|0
    • Um... he's 40... she's definitely NOT his first love. And let's see... she's cheating on her husband of 20 years... that shows character!!! :)

What Girls Said 3

• no. affairs are about thrill. i have to admit, i've had a couple. they're really thrilling. i didn't stop until someone cheated on me and i finally saw how shitty that makes people feel (i'm not so quick with the empathy). but they're dangerous, exciting, thrilling. they're amazing. but they're short term. i don't know a lot of people who have built relationships on affairs. why is your ex telling you about this anyway? to make you jealous? are you guys good friends?

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't know... never had one and I never will. Affairs are horrible for everyone involved. I don't know why he told me any of this. We have 11 years of history and I will not ever be his friend. He came over to my home to get laid apparently since his lover moved out on Thursday. Son of a bitch... he's disgusting!!!

• I almost died when I read that. Like wtf something's wrong with your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck!!! li kontan saryE bal koulou!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes