Men... if you're a 40 year old, good looking guy, what would attract you to a 50 year old woman with 5 kids, and 6 grandkids?

Oh yeah and she's STILL married!!! So my ex proceeds to tell me last night about his affair. What would possess someone to get involved in that mess? Is it really all about SEX?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately there are guys out there that are either addicted to sex (women also) or just so frikin shallow and stupid that sex is all they care about.
    I am on POF. com and Match... in both I have in my profile that if you are still legally married you need to move on... even if you have been separated 10 yrs. I have never cheated in my life. and someone that helps a woman or man cheat is worse then the piece of garbage cheater...

• I understand... sex is so IMPORTANT in a relationship... apparently I didn't give it to him enough. So... let's have an affair... um... we've been broken up for almost a year and he owes me NO explanation. So, I'm not sure why he's contacting me.

• That doesn't make sense either. So the only thing I can think is he is either trying to make you jealous or he thinks he is rubbing it in your face. so it kinda comes down to if you have feelings for him or not. if not, tell him he is a scumbag and he should fuck off. if you do, tell him he is a scumbag and he should fuck off..
      anyone that would do something like that is someone you don't want to be around.

• I agree... the lover moved out on Thursday and he came to see me last night... I guess he thought if he whipped his dick out to me, I wouldn't be able to resist it. Lmao... I laughed at him and told him to leave. He is disgusting!!! How did I waste 11 years with that scum? :(