My gf just told me I want to break up after few arguments but she still very curious about my life?

I want her back but I need to come from her. I tried No contact but she intrupted it after a week asking for stuff. she is very curious about mylife and updates. I am confused she was saying that's it and dont want me for long term but want stay friends. she had sex woth me twice when I went to take my stuff. however she cry after and said I m bad we shouldn't do that. what shoudl I do to make her get back to me

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly would ignore her at all costs she has her stuff now so no reason to contact. And if she tries calling/texting just say you broke up with me remember what I do and whatever else is no longer your business..