He is gay and doesn't know he is dating a girl?

My name is Sam or some people call me Sammy.
I met this guy online a few weeks ago and we started dating.
He is like. "I really love you Sam, you make me so happy that I'm not thinking of suicide anymore". On instagram he has been calling me his boyfriend, but I thought he was joking. Then he said he wasn't bisexual, he is gay. I'm not gonna lie, I'm flat-chested, I have short boy hair, and I wear boy clothes a lot. I was joking along time ago with him (before we started dating) and said I had a p*nis. I thought he knew in was a girl, but he thinks I'm a boy. I wore a dress in a photo I sent to him and he said he was into crossdressing. What do I do? He is suicidal and cuts. I don't want him to hurt himself. ((I video chat and call him, so I know he isn't a creepy old guy. We are both 17))

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most people lie about being suicidal just so they can keep what they want (relationships, this has happened many times to me and others i know and honestly it's kinda pathetic, sorry to say) but if you really think he is serious about wanting to kill himself without you then get him help ASAP, my advice is you need to tell him your a girl now or very soon because this CAN NOT keep going or it's only going to get worse, tell him you will continue being friends and will always try to be there for him (but only say that if you mean it!), best of luck to you and him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i kinda agree with royalmeow. every case of suicide I've known of, there were no threats of suicide or talk of suicide. people have threatened me with suicide to get me to do things. i told them to f off. theyre still alive!

anywya the longer this goes on, the harder it will be to tell the truth. so just tell him now

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most of the time people who talk about it are just looking for attention. With that said if he does struggle with depression stringing him along could be what pushes him over the edge. Talk to a professional about the best way to approach letting him know gently that you are indeed a female and not a male.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes