How can I make him forgive me?

I dated this guy for 8 months and then I broke up with him because I was mad about him telling me to stop my self destructive behavior. We haven't talked for over a year but I cannot stop thinking about him, I think he is the only one for me and I am afraid I blew it. Whenever we see each other and make eye contact I feel the spark that I felt when we were together. How can I get him to take me back?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You go to him in person ( not by phone), tell him you were wrong about blablabbal (act serious). Rare are the people that do that, he probably won't hate anymore (if he ever did), AND he may even trust you again !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he saw that break up as a sign you didn't want to stop your self-destructive behavior for attention and may have walked away and been done with feelings. However, I think, you should try talking to him about it and see if that will help anything because you really cannot make anyone forgive somebody who hurt them. I'm unsure of what he thinks but it does sound like he feels you gave up too easily. So, in all, just try to talk to him. I know it will be hard but I am sure you can manage. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes