How do I move on from an ex? I've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work!?

It's been almost a year since I dated this guy. I still cannot get over him, even after other relationships. Anyone able to give advice on moving on? Or even tips on how to get him back?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Time. You need more time. Took me 3 years. First 2 years it was everyday. Sometimes it felt like all day or all night. It was bad, real bad. Now I only think about her 1-2 times a week and the intensity is nowhere near where it used to be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Your last sentence says it all. How to get him back. You have spent the last year clinging to him. The men you had relationships with didn't stand a chance. You aren't over him. Its been a year. He is over you and has moved on. You will dwell on him as long as you allow yourself to. You are hanging onto hope of reconciliation. It isn't going to happen. All you are doing is wasting your life. The only person that can help you is you. Realize it is over, mourn the loss and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing but time and the realization that he has already moved on. Keep meeting new people and try to find someone who you like even more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes