How do I move on from an ex? I've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work!?

It's been almost a year since I dated this guy. I still cannot get over him, even after other relationships. Anyone able to give advice on moving on? Or even tips on how to get him back?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Time. You need more time. Took me 3 years. First 2 years it was everyday. Sometimes it felt like all day or all night. It was bad, real bad. Now I only think about her 1-2 times a week and the intensity is nowhere near where it used to be.