Is it really a good reason or is it an excuse to be a scum bag?

Is it really a good reason for a man to cheat or dump her because girl is insecure?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't cheat on somebody because they're insecure. But not all guys are me

However I can understand a relationship ending because of it. In fact it's the reason one of mine ended.

If I am constantly around someone with no confidence. They think that they are not good enough. Constantly questioning everything I say or do. They don't trust you. etc. Their answer for everything I say or do is "you don't love me" or "I'm not good enough"

It becomes extremely draining on the guy. He tries to talk and reason with her. But a week later it's right back to the same old. Eventually the guy will start making excuses to not be around her. Which makes the situation worse. It just wears you out. Eventually for his own sanity he will leave.

Just to be clear either partner can be insecure. I used the female as the insecure one because that's what I can relate too. But the male can certainly be the one with the problem.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Not a reason to cheat. If a woman becomes overly insecure and it causes a negative no good relationship to form, most men would end the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no good reason for cheating, in my opinion. But I do believe it is a very justified reason for breaking up with a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating? Probably not. But yeah, it's justified to dump a girl who is being insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not a good excuse for cheating. But breaking up, yes, it is a good reason.

1|1
    0|0
  • If that is the excuse a guy gave you for cheating he is being a scum bag.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes