Do girls still fall for a single father or still finding attractive type of guys with more life experience and matured?

Single father still worth to be cared and loved, couples that experienced divorced actually gets the benefits of 2nd chance in choosing their love life carefully.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, given that my best guy friend is a single dad who is no longer with his kid's mother, I would definitely say single fathers are still worth being cared for and loved. He's still the same person he was before he and his ex had a kid- he's still a great guy. I assume it's the same with any guy- yes having kids changes your life, but it doesn't turn you into a bad person just because you're not with your child's mother.

And, if it makes you feel better, he recently started dating someone new. She's very pretty, has a good job, and seems to really care about him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• At my age, I don't think I'd seriously date a single father because they would be also looking for a mom for their kids. I'm not into commitment so if I ever just decided "Hey I don't want this anymore", I'd be hurting him and his children if I were close with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as a lot of guys say they wouldn't date a single mum, it's the same for women.
    There are still tons of women that would though, just like there are still tons of single mums who still get boyfriends. Everybody is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • just look for someone in the same boat as you, maybe a single mom, people with who you can relate and not be judged. I have a child but im in a relationship still with the dad. but i have seen a lot of bashing on people with kids and who are not married/or are broken up.
    I know i would want someone with a similar point of view on life and understands children are a gift, and that long term relationships are very hard. I've been together 9 years with my bf and there have been some very difficult times i understand why people break up

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex had 6 kids they were my age tho that was pretty annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some girls do but for me I know I would be a horrible example for a child, I never want kids myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes