Do girls still fall for a single father or still finding attractive type of guys with more life experience and matured?

Single father still worth to be cared and loved, couples that experienced divorced actually gets the benefits of 2nd chance in choosing their love life carefully.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, given that my best guy friend is a single dad who is no longer with his kid's mother, I would definitely say single fathers are still worth being cared for and loved. He's still the same person he was before he and his ex had a kid- he's still a great guy. I assume it's the same with any guy- yes having kids changes your life, but it doesn't turn you into a bad person just because you're not with your child's mother.

And, if it makes you feel better, he recently started dating someone new. She's very pretty, has a good job, and seems to really care about him.