Should I break up with him or am I freaking out for no reason?

i have been with my boyfriend for a week now and the other day he told me he was in love with me, he understands i dont feel the same way but now im totally freaked out, he's moving way too fast, should i break up with him or am i just freaking out for no reason?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't freak out. He said what he's feeling.
    It maybe a little fast but who knows what he's feeling better then him?
    I once told that to a girl & she responded with "How do you know" I rarely say that anymore. (That may have happened 20 years ago)
    If you do decide to end the relationship don't crush him because of what he said.
    See I won't even write those words.