Ladies: should I be concerned about my gf?

I went on my ex's computer to do work and I saw that she was looking up her ex on facebook. They broke up over a year ago. She left him and we dated about a week after. I got curious and looked at her email. She messaged him about 2 months ago. It doesn't seem like they've talked since but should I be worried? The message was her apologizing for something. She didn't apologize for the break up or anything, but it was really a heart felt message.
I meant I went on my gfs computer and saw she was talking to her ex.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ask, and do not worry. Girls go over this stuff in their heads, but very rarely is the heartfelt stuff combined with actual action (at least I think from my own psychology). I've gotten into sad moods and written apologetic letters to burned out past relationships, but really had no interest in speaking to or seeing those dudes again. The flirty, happy, playful feelings are the ones you want to watch out for, not the sad nostalgic ones.

• Is it okay that she said she would call him after he responded?