Why do women get mad when they break up with you after seven years and play on your phone and act like they wanted to so bad and made it seem like?

Its your fault but then play on your phone won't have your kids call when they had domestic violence against you and restraining order against you and putting kids in danger frauding government but makes everything your fault and telling your daughter don't be with someone like her dad when she's the bad example

Updates:
Why can't you read it
Why do women get mad when they break up with you after seven years and then play on your phone and act like they wanted the break up so bad and then made it seem like it was your fault but play on your phone and won't have your kids call

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• This is a perfect example how lack of punctuation can make it absolutely impossible to understand a text.

Sorry, I'd really like to give you advice or my opinion or whatever you're looking for, but I just really can't read that letter salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no idea what you're trying to get at because your question is impossible to decipher.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes