Why do women get mad when they break up with you after seven years and play on your phone and act like they wanted to so bad and made it seem like?

Its your fault but then play on your phone won't have your kids call when they had domestic violence against you and restraining order against you and putting kids in danger frauding government but makes everything your fault and telling your daughter don't be with someone like her dad when she's the bad example

Why can't you read it
Why do women get mad when they break up with you after seven years and then play on your phone and act like they wanted the break up so bad and then made it seem like it was your fault but play on your phone and won't have your kids call

20