#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

I think he used me to get my best friend?

I broke up with my ex four months ago. when we were dating I knew he liked my best friend. on the day of the Valentine's day dance he asked me if I wanted to go with my good friend david instead. since we broke up he asked out 3 girls.1 in 2 weeks of our break up. all of them said no. then I fins out since our brake up he kissed 3 girls. one of them that best friend he had a crush on. the other the school slut. and the other also my ex-friend now I think he just used me to get my best friend. so you think he used me or im I over thinking it.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to think about it. He used you or not. Does this bring you inner peace? He doesn't seem a decent guy. Move on. He doesn't deserve your precious time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!