Can a girl tell me what she's doing?

My ex dumped me 1.5 years ago for her current bf. Is it weird that she has blocked me on Facebook 8+ times since the break up? Every few months, she randomly blocks me to just unblock me a few months later. She recently called me for the first time in 10 months after she unblocked me. Well I messaged her a week after the call and she blocked me. A month after that, she unblocked me to just reblock me a month after that. She is still dating the guy.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea, it seems petty what she's doing just ask her. Also how old is she?

• She is 22

• I don't get it either lol if she's so happy, she shouldn't be worried about making me jealous

• Lol well apparently something's up if she continues to do that.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe she is having doubts and is calling you, or she could be doing it to make her bf jelous, or she is just weird

• i dont know maybe she is still into you or something

• It's weird that someone 1.5 years after the break up keeps blocking and unblocking someone

What Guys Said 0