Should I break up with my boyfriend for asking for shirtless pics off my close friend?

Dating for 8 months, he asked my female friend for a shirtless pic because I think she's cute and he said if she sends that then he will tell her, (I'm bi). I'm not ok with this but I didn't say anything because he calls me clingy and jealous so I didn't want to start a argument (she didn't send it)

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats not being clingy. He is using your sexuality to get someone else to show him her body. Thats just not cool. Your bf is an ass and thinks that because you are bi he has to figure his way into a three way because he is entitled to it. Find someone who respects you.

• That's exactly true, he always asks me to ask my friend into three ways with us, or he sees girls and he tells me what they look like and if he will be "in or out"

• see thats garbage. I know a couple of woman who are bi who have dealt with that. Just because you are bi doesn't mean you are a whore. Some guys think that because you are bi you will sleep with anyone. They want to use that to get two girls in bed at once. Its stupid, tacky and uncouth.

• also thank you for MHO