Should I break up with my boyfriend for asking for shirtless pics off my close friend?

Dating for 8 months, he asked my female friend for a shirtless pic because I think she's cute and he said if she sends that then he will tell her, (I'm bi). I'm not ok with this but I didn't say anything because he calls me clingy and jealous so I didn't want to start a argument (she didn't send it)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats not being clingy. He is using your sexuality to get someone else to show him her body. Thats just not cool. Your bf is an ass and thinks that because you are bi he has to figure his way into a three way because he is entitled to it. Find someone who respects you.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's exactly true, he always asks me to ask my friend into three ways with us, or he sees girls and he tells me what they look like and if he will be "in or out"

• see thats garbage. I know a couple of woman who are bi who have dealt with that. Just because you are bi doesn't mean you are a whore. Some guys think that because you are bi you will sleep with anyone. They want to use that to get two girls in bed at once. Its stupid, tacky and uncouth.

• also thank you for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• whether you're bi or not he should still be respectful and loyal to you because he is in the relationship with you. wow what a dick move. and then putting you through a little guilt trip. sounds like a douche no offense:P its up to you but I won't judge you if you dump his ass.

1|1
    0|0
  • It is possible he misinterpreted what you want. Please tell him you don't approve of what he has done. If he acts like you are being jealous then it is time to walk away from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should dump him, yes. That's just disrespectful to ask for a revealing photo of one of your friends (or hell, any woman that isn't you, for that matter).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not the type of guy you want to keep around for long term in my opinion. Sounds like he is "milking the cow" and by that i mean, he is dating you (who is bi) and thinks that there are perks which will come with it, such as it being okay to do such a disrespectful thing.

Keep him. Ditch him. -- most importantly, respect yourself and know your limits.

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't break up with someone because they did something that you failed to tell them not to do when you had the opportunity.

0|0
    1|0
    • I couldn't as he asked her for the picture before telling me, and he said that if she sent it, he wouldn't tell me because I would be mad

• I would not break up directly, at least not just because of this one thing. But I definitely would lose trust and a significant amount of respect for him. And if anything else happens in the future, if he as much as flirts with another girl, I will break up with him because he clearly doesn't respect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats total bullshit, thats cheating to me and this relationship is doomed to fail if you are combertable discussing issues you're not okay with.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion that's cheating. His excuse is meaningless.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes