Please tell me if my ex is being a jealous brat or if he is just not interested?

My recent ex of 3 months started contacting me again. I was wary but curious. We met up with a group of people at a bar/lounge and he was sweet but as the night went on, a lot of guys were flirting with me and asking for my number. Although I am officially single, I did not reciprocate at all. One guy asked my ex about me and he bit his head off, saying"I have no idea, I don't know her". The next day he sent me a text cxling our plans for next week! I asked him not to play games and to be honest and he said he'd connect with me soon. I had friends at the bar who said that I was clearly not interested in the other guys who were flirting. What is he doing? My guy friend said he's being spiteful and wants the upper hand... Thoughts?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1