How can I hurt him like he hurt me?

I want him to feel what I felt when he broke my heart.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to try to hurt him is for him to see you happier without him than you ever were with him. Whether you are alone, or with someone else, show him you are doing just fine without him, and make him curious about if his life could have been better had he stuck with you.

Whatever you do, don't go "psycho-ex" on him, no matter how bad he hurt you. Leave his new girl alone (if he has one), leave his property alone, do not stalk him, threaten him, etc. Not only is there a potential of legal trouble, all "psycho-ex" mode does is reaffirm to him leaving you was the best possible choice he could ever have made in his life.

The more time you waste seeking "revenge" for his transgressions against you, the less time you leave yourself being happy.

What Guys Said 4

• The best revenge is success.

• Go find happiness again and do good. That's the best type way to deal with any hurtful situation.

• Mature and be a better person than he was. Or break his Xbox. He'll break something else then.

• You move on

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck his father

• How did he break your heart?

• We were together for over a year and well we broke up for a good reason. A year later we started to fall for each other, we went out on dates and stuff. After a few months he decided to just break things off. A few months after that he kept leading me on and out of nowhere he started to completely ignore me again

• I'm really sorry that he was so cold towards you. He most likely has issues that you do no know about... forgive him and move on with your life. Revenge always backfires... take the high road