How to dump a girl who loves me and thinks I love her?

I lied to a girl about how much I love her to have sex with her now want to dump her. How to do it while she is thinking I truly love her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to fix this without hurting her, don't dump her. Be with her for some time and act like a moron, do the most stupid things you can imagine, act totally like a loser. She will dump you.
    I wish the guy I loved did it this way. Instead he ignored my phone calls, told me to be friends and the reason according to him was because he only liked me at the beginning.

0|0
    0|1
    • Good advice thank you.

• Show All
    • In this case the problem is not to make him feel bad or to be sincere, here the problem is to minimaze the damage, because it's done now.

• Something simiar happened to me and I lost a semester in college bacause I was so bad that I couldn't do anything. And now I am dealing with the conseguences, while my classmates have graduated. After two years I still think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to do this without hurting her, so you're best bet is to come clean and be honest for once. She will rightly call you every name under the sun... but let's face it, you acted like a shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to come clean I love to play games.

• What are you, an 8 year old boy that a girl said No to?

Grow the fuck up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Why did you lie? Now you see what kind of a problem you caused. lol Be honest and direct. I think even it hurts she deserves the truth. And you have to face the results of your behaviors.

1|1
    0|0
    • It was the only way to had sex with her.

• Yeah but you used her. I do not want to sound cheesy but can you compare sex with a broken heart?
      Well you have to tell the truth to her. It will hurt badly but there is no way.

• She'll be heartbroken no matter how you do it. I hope you feel real guilty now. Disgusting.

2|1
    0|0
    • I feel a little guilty because she is too younger than me and was virgin and trusted me and gave me her virginity so I think its better to don't hurt her.

• Show All
    • But its going to makes some legal problems to me please check this www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1085397-how-to-find-out-about-a-girl-s-real-age

• Idgaf. You reap what you sow.

• the only way you could have sex with her was by lying, man, you must be some repulsive piece of shit then. I hope you meet the girl of your dreams and fall head over heels in love, then find her sucking your dad off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell her your feelings have changed and that you only wanted the sex. Boom. Your fault that you screwed a minor, ID BEFORE YOU BANG, and get your head out of your pants, this isn't the third grade. By the way you need to go out and get STI/STD tested if this is your normal game.

0|0
    0|0
    • I use protections also look at health certificated in some situations.

• Ok, you should get checked every 6 months to year. (Condoms only protect you against SOME STD/STI's) Good luck!

• You weren't so considerate when you deceived her to get what you wanted. Now you want people to help you fix the problem. How about admitting you're a dick and leave the poor girl alone. Either way, she's going to have her heart broken.

0|0
    0|0
    • She trusted me and gave me her virginity now at least its better to break up with her gently.

• There is no gentle way to break up with someone a broken heart is a broken heart. It like saying I'm going to stab you but instead of a 10" chef knife I'm gonna use a 4" paring knife. Bottom line it'll hurt.

• Tell her and stop torturing her. You are a super douche, I am disgusted. Be as nice as possible when you tell her since you took her virginity on top of everything. I hope you are ashamed but probably not since you sound like a sociopath...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang that is harsh. Even though I have been with my man and ONLY him for 7 years I think he is trying to do the same to me that you are doin to this girl you were only using her for sex.
    How long have you been lying to your girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • What a douche. Tell her the truth and be the scumbag man you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're trolling right? I hope karma hit you hard if you're not trolling. You took advantage of a girl younger than you, knowing that she trusted you, and you took her virginity along. Not only will she be heartbroken, but everytime, she will always regret giving her virginity to a horrible person like you. She can't take it back, and she will forever see your face when she thinks of the first time she had sex. You can't do it the right way at all. You already took her virginity away. I hope you feel guilty. Not a bit but Alot. But like that other guy said, you thought you were man enough to take advantage of someone, now try to be man enough and tell her the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma nipped your butt. Tell her the damn truth before its too late. You will ruin her future too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that you don't have time for a relationship

And lol at girls saying you're repulsive or an ass. Who cares. It's a lady's job to open your legs. Don't open your legs to any man and believe everything

0|0
    0|1
  • That's harsh as! Saying that you love someone should never be used to get you somewhere because you're going to cause her a world of pain. Something similar happened to me, except he said it because he didn't want to let me down not to get with me, and when he told me (which was a yr later though) I was actually sick. I wasted my time , feelings, everything on him so um there is no easy way to do it, just get ready for things to get real hard for you!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know most guys do this but to hear you admit to it makes you an asshole. You so don't deserve her, you need to end it so she can move on and heal stop dragging it out. If I were that girl I'd want the truth so I can knock you out and knee you in the balls and walk away. (I hope when you break up with her she kicks you were it hurts) they're so many girls that are dtf why ruin a girl for your selfish needs. 😤😡. Grow a pair and break up with her you're already an ass so don't get all sensitive now.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You felt like a man enough to play with her emotions and trick her into having sex with you. You should be man enough to set things straight and take what you get for doing it. So man up and be straight with her.

1|1
    0|0
    • She will be heart broken for years because she trusted me she was virgin and was thinking I'm the right person.

• Well I guess this explains why you asked anonymously. If you can not man up enough to be straight with her then just stay away from her so she can move on.

• Well, you set up the problem. Now it's time for you to suck it up and face your mistake. No matter what you do, you WILL break her heart.

Talk to her and be honest. Don't try and trick her. Don't try and "turn her off" from you by being a jerk. Be up-front and be honest. Tell her how you were dishonest and what your intentions were. And if you're sorry, tell her you're sorry. Ask her how you can make things right. You'll probably get called a bunch of names and a LOT of terrible things will be said at you (and not undeservingly), but still offer to do what you can to make things right.

You've done wrong, Anon, but you can do right and salvage what there is of your integrity. Even though she'll be heartbroken and there WILL be tears... at least a tiny, tiny part of her will likely appreciate you being honest, even if she only recognizes it years down the road.

Respect her and be brave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a player, always a player, so you might as well learn how the pros do it:

Get her to dump you.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes