How to dump a girl who loves me and thinks I love her?

I lied to a girl about how much I love her to have sex with her now want to dump her. How to do it while she is thinking I truly love her?

144

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to fix this without hurting her, don't dump her. Be with her for some time and act like a moron, do the most stupid things you can imagine, act totally like a loser. She will dump you.
    I wish the guy I loved did it this way. Instead he ignored my phone calls, told me to be friends and the reason according to him was because he only liked me at the beginning.

• Good advice thank you.

• In this case the problem is not to make him feel bad or to be sincere, here the problem is to minimaze the damage, because it's done now.

• Something simiar happened to me and I lost a semester in college bacause I was so bad that I couldn't do anything. And now I am dealing with the conseguences, while my classmates have graduated. After two years I still think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to do this without hurting her, so you're best bet is to come clean and be honest for once. She will rightly call you every name under the sun... but let's face it, you acted like a shit.

• I don't want to come clean I love to play games.

• What are you, an 8 year old boy that a girl said No to?

Grow the fuck up.