Should I move on or should I keep trying? Please help me?

Me and my boyfriend were together for two months, and had been good friends prior to that for a while. Throughout the relationship, he was very attached and loving. I had broken it off with him due to some personal issues I was going through and had never really explained it to him. He took it really hard at first, but after the first few days, he realized we werent getting back together and moved on. After that, he became very hostile and started telling me that he wasn't faithful during our relationship and that I was "just a toy" to him and various things like that. I saw on his Facebook page that he was posting things about other girls and such, and he's been asking me just to not talk to him anymore, although very occasionally he'll randomly stop by my house to see me. Should I move on or keep trying? Its starting to tear me apart. I can't do this anymore. Im starting to feel like I can't breathe anymore..

• Move on!
  • Keep trying,

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on if you're ready to give up; keeping trying if you're not afraid too.