What do I do to get my ex back?

My fiancé and I broke up five months ago. I broke up with him because he had basically checked out of our relationship. After begging me to try and talk it out he told me he realized he wasn't in love with me anymore. We had been together for 4 years and were living together and all of a sudden 2 weeks after telling me he had never loved me more... He gives up. I tried to move on; I went out w/ friends, I dated new boys. Eventually, I moved out of our apartment, but I caved everytime my he would text me and ask me to come over. He would swear to me that we weren't "just" having sex and we were "seeing where things went" but then he would say he didn't want to be in a relationship. Recently, I got kicked out of my house and had to move back in with him. We had a long talk where he found out I had dated another person and he told me I had to choose between him and the other person. I chose him. A week later he swears we never had that conversation. He knows I want to be back together and I've changed the things he hated and I keep trying to show him but he keeps saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship but we can "see what happens." we broke up a million times when we were younger, But i know he is the person I'm supposed to be with him. How do I get him back? I dont what to have to lay in a bed next to the person I'm in love with and he's not in love with me. What do I do to get him back?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force someone to love you. Either it will happen or it won't but either way you have to keep living your life. Staying hung up on this guy is not going to help.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is taking you for granted. he is getting all he wants without any commitment. i understand your feelings. when you are in love with someone you have such thoughts... maybe if i do this he will realize he loves me... maybe if i do that he will understand he can't live without me. But it never happens. I speak out of experience. show him you have some standards for your life and he will fall in line if he has any interest in you.