I'm fed up relationships... they're all fucking lies... but I prefer remaining single for a long time.. or just look for someone else?

title says it all... which is better? to remain single for a long time or get into another relationship afterwards (even if i will not love that person)? what to do? how to deal with a breakup?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• dont just jump into another relationship because of a break up, and being single for a long time is not a guarantee that when you finally decide to date again you will meet a good guy.. for now, just cool your nerves and try to forget about your past relationships. when you think and feel you are emotionally and mentally strong to date again, then give it a try... try to avoid the mistakes you made in your passed relationship, like falling deep inlove with a guy with out knowing if he really loves you.. remember too much love, hurts so much.. goodluck sis