My long term bf left me preg for someone else, is it really over?

It's been 4 long months since my bf of 4 years left me for an 18 year old. We are both in our mid twenties and have a daughter together and I'm currently 6 months preg with our son. We planned this pregnancy so it was a shock when I found out he had cheated and wanted to be with this girl. They now live together at his mothers house and I haven't heard anything from my ex for about 6 weeks, I'm heartbroken. He's always been a great father but he's just gone cold. He doesn't have a cell phone anymore and I've been blocked on Facebook, I was so loyal and did my best for our family I just can't understand any of it. And really struggling to move on. The girl he cheated and left for, knew I was at home pregnant. And obviously she only thought about herself. I'm terrified that he won't ever regret his decisions! She doesn't even have anything to offer him, no drivers lisence no job nothing. And she's rubbed their relationship in my face from day one. How could he just suddenly stop loving me and leave everything we had?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, if you have brothers or a father, have one of them kick his ass. Any man that leavs his wife pregnant is a complete and utter ass. HE has traded "down" with this bimbo and I can assure you it is mainly about sex and not wanting the responsibility. I have to ask this, for my own understanding, why do so many of you younger women have babies with me who do not marry you. IF the man will not marry you and make a legal, if not moral, committment, why are you surprised when they walk away? Society can only thrive if most families are intact and dedicated to each other. This is not about morality, it is about responsibility to the greater good.
    On a more practical note - get child support from him. If you can't afford a lawyer, there are legal aid programs to help you.
    Guys who do this kind of thing need to be castrated. I was raised in NY. My father's generation of first-generation Italian-Americans would not allow this thing to go on. IF the man wanted a girl friend on the side, so long as he took care of his family, it was overlooked, but abandoning a family was worse than murder.

What Guys Said 3

• One guy, two pregnancies at the same time?
    Don't want that moddafucca back.

• Why exactly would you even entertain the thought of it why would you having if you want somebody else then you should never be with him again

• My long term bf left me preg for someone else, is it really over?
    It certainly sounds like it.
    The guy probably come around when the child support papers are served on him.

What Girls Said 4

• He a jerk. Im sorry he did that. But I deff make sure he helps you with these kids they come 1st not his gf the kids are 1st always. I know this mist be hard for you even more so now you'll have 2 kids so your ex better man up and do the right thing for your kids. I dont know if hell come came or change but as hard as it is its best to see it over so you dont hope on to anything to just get hurt again. The girl is just selfish and not worth your time or anything.

• Im really sorry to hear this, this must be really hard for you i know. I can't answer for him but seriously he is a d**k and deserves no woman at all. Some guys are like that and its so sad how you get together have a baby and leave a young mother to be the dad as well. I know its hard but you will find a loyal, respectful guy who will treat you and your family right. Remember family first! :)

• I don't think he deserves to be the father of your children after what he did to their mother. How could his mother agree to his new relationship?

• His mother has always been a nasty lady, she said I stole her son just because we wouldn't move to the same town as her! Now she loves the new gf

• does this woman not realise that you've given so much love to her son and her grandbabies? like holy crap, she doesn't deserve to be a grandmother if she allows a father of 2 infants to be seduced away by an 18 year old loser

• It is hard to say but I think he used you and you should plan revenge ! Jk

• Haha I have thought about revenge but don't know how or what to do!