Why is my ex being possessive and won't tell other guys that are interested in me anything about me?

My ex broke up with me two months ago- nothing bad happened and he was not mad at me, it was partly due to his depression and losing his job. Now when guys who are interested in me ask him about me, if I'm cool and nice, etc, he says he doesn't know anything about me and won't give them any info! If he broke up with me, why is he doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't like other guys wanting you because you were once his. And no matter how bad or good a break up is don't expect an ex to help another guy out when it comes to making moves on you or getting to know you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• he obviously still likes you and the thought of another guy having you doesn't really make his day any better. He regrets breaking up... but feels that "its done" and by him going back he'd probably get rejected. So any guy that comes along he doesn't want to see them happy with you

1|0
    0|0
  • well... he's not obligated to say nice things

is he saying mean things or just not saying anything?

if he's not actually saying anything mean, i wouldn't worry

if he's lying and saying mean things about you I'd be mad

1|0
    0|0
  • He's doing this because he didn't move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes