I saw my ex boyfriend at the restaurant yesterday and I couldn't stop crying I don't know why? please help me I don't know what happened to me.

I saw him accidentally in the restaurant and he was staring at me all the time and i was with my new boyfriend and i don't know what happened to me because i was crying like a baby and my boyfriend freaked out and he was trying to talk with me but i couldn't talk and he take me to my house. I just don't understand what happened to me after i saw him i thought that i forget hkm because i didn't see him for the year now.

• back to him.
    Vote A
  • stay with your current boyfriend.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, if you can't tell why you were crying, how can you expect us to?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because i saw him

• Yeah. Look, sweetheart. A LOT of us see our exes a year later and don't burst into tears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you had a brief emotion-driven breakdown does NOT mean you should dump your current boyfriend and go back to your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Exactly right, listenn to what everyone has said and stay with your current bf.
    Besides, there's a reason you left your ex, dont forget that

0|0
    0|0
    • did she say she left him or he left her?

• Not specifically, but there is a reason she mentioned EX, and that is usually indiciative of one individual leaving the other

• You still have some feelings for your ex (good or bad, hell if I know). Either way if a year hasn't made them go away it's probably something you should confront so that you can move forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • either one or both of you made a mistake back then and it separated you, but your heart still hangs on

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of just answered your own question, didn't you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• its normal to feel like this... just stay with your current bf

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes