I saw my ex boyfriend at the restaurant yesterday and I couldn't stop crying I don't know why? please help me I don't know what happened to me.

I saw him accidentally in the restaurant and he was staring at me all the time and i was with my new boyfriend and i don't know what happened to me because i was crying like a baby and my boyfriend freaked out and he was trying to talk with me but i couldn't talk and he take me to my house. I just don't understand what happened to me after i saw him i thought that i forget hkm because i didn't see him for the year now.

• back to him.
  • stay with your current boyfriend.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, if you can't tell why you were crying, how can you expect us to?

• Because i saw him

• Yeah. Look, sweetheart. A LOT of us see our exes a year later and don't burst into tears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you had a brief emotion-driven breakdown does NOT mean you should dump your current boyfriend and go back to your ex.