Forcing yourself to get over a girl because you know you have no future?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me. He said he loves me so much and if his religion was different, things would be different, but he is Muslim and his mother won't accept me because I am not a typical Muslim girl. He said they will not budge and he doesn't want to waste anymore of my time. But he wants to be friends.

He keeps pushing me to move on. He makes it really clear that he doesn't want to date anyone but he keeps pushing me to date other guys? What is he thinking?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's over you at all. He feels responsible for wasting your time. But honestly, a guy that breaks it off because his parents and religion don't approve is probably not worth having.