What should I do if my GF is always breaking up with me because of little things?

me and my gf is a LDR and sometimes we have misunderstanding, she gets angry a lot, and when she's angry, she says something that hurts me so i get mad too, but always asking why did she get angry, or why did she do does things that hurts me, I always ask her for me to understand her but she said that i was making an argue, a many time she broke up with me and said that she don't need me anymore, sometimes i made a mistake, but i always say that im sorry, then she make stupid things, then she broke up, the next day she said that she really loves me, and she can't suffer that we broke up, because she loves me... every time she broke up, i always cry and beg her not to break up with me many times but she still doing it, and i never agreed into her decision so i still holding on, i always gave her a chance. and she always says that she really love me, What should I do? please help me :-(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy like this once. Broke up with me for every little thing and it got to be exhausting. I saw the pattern though. He had no relationship skills. Telling me it was over was his way of me getting to react, cry, tell him I didn't want it to end. He was passive-aggressive and bi-polar so when he acted like this, it was his was of feeling some power.

Two things went on. It was either me doing something he was unhappy with and he'd pull this routine of telling me we should just split up, or else he would do something to which he could never handle being the ass and locked himself in another room and cut up his arms and legs. This manipulation technique would always have me reacting, feeling bad, and telling him what he did wasn't so terrible and ultimately I would apologize (yeah, me) for his screwing up for something.

This breaking up over and over nonsense is learned behaviour and she knows nothing else at this time to get your attention. I'll never forget when I told him "this is the last time you're going to say that to me because next time it really will be over". When he pulled his nonsense again, I stuck to my word. The look on his face was priceless, and I kept my promise to myself and really did end it. Best thing I ever did because soon after he became another girl's problem and did the same with her. I learned they had the same on-again-off-again relationship and she chose to marry him. She just signed up for a life of stress and pain. Better her than me!

Anyway, try that one on her. If she doesn't respect that you cannot keep going on this emotional rollercoaster then it's up to you to decide if you want to go the rest of your life living with a girl who will always put you through this. That very question was asked to me by my best friend back then. "Can you do this for the rest of your life?" My answer was no, and that's when I made the decision to say to him that that would be the last time he breaks up with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the advice, I'm have the fear of loosing her and I can't take the risk because I really Love her so much, but I think you're right, she won't learn if I still keep on giving her chances even though she can't change

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You should probably break up with her. You need to get away if its really bothering you and try to ignore her. She will continue to do this if you stay together and you will always be getting hurt saw this happen with a best friend of mine neither of them could let go of the other and it was always a war between the two of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're both incredibly immature. You both need to communicate and agree to respect one another and not overreact and say hurtful things in anger. If you can't do that, the relationship won't work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationships are made up of the little things... if those little things are the problem, you've seriously got a problem...

1|0
    0|0
  • I went through this exact same situation... My bf was extremely immature I realized. I broke it off after a few weeks. It was hard and took a lot of initiative, but I did it. After we broke up and I refused to talk to him, he truly realized the wrong he did to me.

If you keep going, the relationship will continue like this. If you can't handle it or it bothers you so much, just break up for good with her. You have to be committed. You have to delete her number and refuse to speak to her ever again. Trust me, she will keep trying and trying to get back with you. My bf did (even after a year!) and this same thing happened to my best guy friend who had a crazy gf. She will keep trying to get back with you. Gotta stay strong. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope she could do that to me, I always believe that she could change, but I think its enough for me to believe and wait till she change already. Thank you for the advice

• Get her on some medication she is bipolar

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Two word!!! Move On!! This relationship doesn't seem like it's worth it. She seems too immature and not ready for a serious relationship. You seem like a good guy and derseve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You break up with her. Permanently. She sounds insecure and troubled. Don't waste your time here and move on and don't come back.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Ex Wife was just like that. As it turned out she was bipolar. She got into treatment but things were already so far gone, no attempt could be made to save it. If I were you I would convince her to go to counseling together. If it becomes apparent that she is actually sick drag her to a psychatrist even if it means you lose her forever. You are both young and there a lot of people out there. You are also not very clear on what you have been doing wrong. Remember, you need to be careful with women. You can f$$ up any relationship by saying one silly action. Sometimes words are enough to destroy a relationship. It sounds like an unhealthy relationship. You need to communicate more. If she is not willing to do that call it quits. I tried for 4 years to mend fences... do not venture there man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude your GF just misses you. But sometimes I don't know.. I had an LDR Relationship a long time ago.. my gf always get angry with me on little things and then a few weeks.. I found out she have a bf and it break my heart.. maybe your gf is having an affair.. just saying

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah she really misses me so much :-( but I believe she don't have an affair, she's loyal

Recommended myTakes