What does this mean? Why would he say that?

So I found out recently my cheating ex has a dating profile, which is weird. His description of what he was looking for in a girl was the exact description of me. He also gave a description of the relationship, which was an exact description of our relationship.

He cheated on me. Said that he no longer had feelings for me even though that never came up until I caught him. He was making plans for summer. We haven't talked in months and then he added me on Snapchat but never responded to my Snapchat. He likes all these girls pictures on instagram, most are my teammates.

Why would he do that?

Why would he give an exact description of me and our relationship?

I go back to college and will see him in a few weeks, help me out.

11