How do I regain my ex gf's trust and reconcilliation?

Hi I wondered if any girls could help with my question

My gf and I spilt up 2 months ago as she gave me an ultimatum I was unable to do at the time of asking.

We went a month without communicating and eventually I texted her to say I cared very much for her still but she said she felt to hurt and disrespected by me and could not bare the thought of looking in my eyes and thinking I just felt seeing her was for fun. I apologised and said how much I respected her a couple of weeks went by and she texted me by mistake out of the blue and it started a long conversation between us we had a real heart to heart via text the other day when she said she had strong feelings for me she had never felt for another man and had cried herself to sleep over me. I guess we apologised to one another

but her last text just said I was nice knowing you really I hope all your dreams come true your a very nice guy take care

I ddnt respond that was a Cpl of weeks ago. I think she now knows how much I still care for her and we even apologised for hurting one another.

My question to girls out there is how do I prove to her I love her and regain her trust t I believe she still loves me so help and advice would be welcome

Hi to the two kind ladies who offered advise to my question I sent song id written and recorded and my ex really loved it. I think she felt flattered and special that id taken the time to compose and record a tune for her so thankyou so far so good

20