Didn't want him at first... now I do? Is there a chance?

I was hooking up with this guy for several months. One night he completely lost it because I wouldn't sleep over, and we got into a huge fight about him wanting commitment, and me wanting to stay no strings attached. Anyways it turned into a huge fight with him calling me a bunch of mean names and saying he wasn't going to talk to me again.

After a few weeks of processing, I realized that maybe a relationship with him wouldn't be so bad to try. I do miss him, I'm just kind of a commitaphobe from being hurt in the past. I asked him if we could try again and he told me he was talking to someone. He even sent me a picture of her (yes she's pretty), along with trying all these 8th grade level jealousy antics on facebook. What do I do? Or do I just give up. I said I was sorry and he knows I want to try again but I feel like he just keeps punishing me for one mistake I made.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• " I'm just kind of a commitaphobe"
    Most people are, though I don't know why. He wants commitment, and you didn't. You may have put yourself out there as the type of girl who wants no strings attached (use your imagination to think of some names guys call girls like that).

He may be looking for a future wife, and he may feel that based on you past relationship, you aren't wife, or even girlfriend material!