Didn't want him at first... now I do? Is there a chance?

I was hooking up with this guy for several months. One night he completely lost it because I wouldn't sleep over, and we got into a huge fight about him wanting commitment, and me wanting to stay no strings attached. Anyways it turned into a huge fight with him calling me a bunch of mean names and saying he wasn't going to talk to me again.

After a few weeks of processing, I realized that maybe a relationship with him wouldn't be so bad to try. I do miss him, I'm just kind of a commitaphobe from being hurt in the past. I asked him if we could try again and he told me he was talking to someone. He even sent me a picture of her (yes she's pretty), along with trying all these 8th grade level jealousy antics on facebook. What do I do? Or do I just give up. I said I was sorry and he knows I want to try again but I feel like he just keeps punishing me for one mistake I made.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• " I'm just kind of a commitaphobe"
    Most people are, though I don't know why. He wants commitment, and you didn't. You may have put yourself out there as the type of girl who wants no strings attached (use your imagination to think of some names guys call girls like that).

He may be looking for a future wife, and he may feel that based on you past relationship, you aren't wife, or even girlfriend material!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think this is a mistake a lot of girls make, he liked you and wanted a relationship, you said no. So he moved on, now you want him and you lost your chance. You shouldn't try and break him and this girl up. Just realise this as a lesson to be learnt.

0|0
    0|0
  • He moved on. You should too. And you shouldn't get into another friends with benefits relationship, you should get in a real relationship even though you've been hurt in the past (just like every other person out there)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy but i feel like you have a chance he's trying to make you jealous answer mine please www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1087704-why-would-a-girl-in-a-group-of-3-keep-looking-at-you-your-friend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes