Just broke up! And I don't know what to do!

What to do after a break up? I don't want to move on. I want us to be back together. I chased him already and beg him to come back for 2 weeks and he said that he still doesn't want buut he told me that he will be back. I dont believe him though. I want to move on and at the same time, I want him back and regret losing me. What to doooo?:(

42

Most Helpful Guy

• IT'S TIME TO PARTY! Go out and enjoy the night life, you're single again so relish the attention lady!

What Guys Said 1

• You're too young to be complaining and whining about being heart broken. Do teenage stuff, like study for tests, hang out with friends, stalk people on Facebook, Twitter, Etc. XD

What Girls Said 4

• Relax. Don't chase him, don't go after him... take this time for yourself and heal. If he returns, great. If not, then you know you didn't waste time on the wrong guy.

• Why would you ever beg a guy to choose you? Don't do that. If he's not gonna show you any effort then you should know that he's not the one you need.

• Don't chase him. rant. That will make you seem needy. Give him his space. Take some time, but keep busy.

• Young love. Cute.