Just broke up! And I don't know what to do!

What to do after a break up? I don't want to move on. I want us to be back together. I chased him already and beg him to come back for 2 weeks and he said that he still doesn't want buut he told me that he will be back. I dont believe him though. I want to move on and at the same time, I want him back and regret losing me. What to doooo?:(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• IT'S TIME TO PARTY! Go out and enjoy the night life, you're single again so relish the attention lady!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You're too young to be complaining and whining about being heart broken. Do teenage stuff, like study for tests, hang out with friends, stalk people on Facebook, Twitter, Etc. XD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Relax. Don't chase him, don't go after him... take this time for yourself and heal. If he returns, great. If not, then you know you didn't waste time on the wrong guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you ever beg a guy to choose you? Don't do that. If he's not gonna show you any effort then you should know that he's not the one you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't chase him. rant. That will make you seem needy. Give him his space. Take some time, but keep busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Young love. Cute.

0|0
    0|1
Loading... ;