Getting over someone you never met?

I recently got out of a relationship with a man who used me. He literally was not who I made him out to be in my head. Any suggestions on how to get over him? Personal experience? Anything to stop the tears?

I did know him in person and such. He just pretended to be a totally different person than he really was.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you chose to not be a door mat. Excellent. I went through the same thing a few times. Mostly my fault from dumb choices. Over time you will be a smarter happier person. What you can do is see how grateful you are to not be in the situation still. You can help others in need and help others with a smile and a helping hand. Keep your chin up you did good.

• Take care and ty for mh