How soon is late enough to get back into another realtionship after you break up?

I dont know when is the right time. I just broke up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago. And there is a guy who wants to go out with me and im just not sure.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple things. First it's summer so why not. Second and try to remember that boys don't last and no need to fret over timing and being sad. You are young and should have fun as long as you stay safe and make safe choices.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you and be well and have fun :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Its all on you really, the fact of a matter is that usually its the women after a break up. That finds someone else and moves on. Women are just quicker to move on, usually. In my opinion as a man, you should focus on yourself and not jump into another man. Being just you and focusing on you, will make the best you, you can be. Being with another man, could cloud your mind and cloud who you are. essentially making you now you.
    Makes sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks is long enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There is no specific time frame here. Just make sure you're fully over your ex. Don't lead this new guy on if you're not emotionally available to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i say that you are young, have fun and mingle. just because you go on a date doesn't mean it has to be or become serious. date multiple people if you want!! haha If you kind of like this guy, don't let any calendar or time frames hold you back. your last relationship is over so what is stopping you? BUT, depending on how long your relationship was and/or if you feel that you are hung up on your ex or need time to channel energy back into yourself and focus on your priorities, then that is another story. Sometimes you need time to find yourself again and get your head right. I really can't decide for you, only your feelings will tell you whether or not you are ready to move forward and get back out there!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes