Ladies if your ex wanted to get back with you what would you want him to say?

I want to get back together with my ex but I'm not quite sure what to say. We broke 6 months ago and have been getting along much better since the break up where she dumped me. She has been giving what I believe to be signals that she still has feelings and so do I but I don't know what to say. I'm bad with words but I need to figure out what to say. We're going out for lunch tomorrow and I want to see how she would react to the idea of us trying to work things out. How do you bring up such a serious topic and what do I say to convey my feelings to her without say the l word and sounding like a total ex bf cliché? Any comments are welcome please and thank you!

10