Have you ever fallen out of love with somebody?

How does it feel? Not feeling strongly about someone that you once loved so much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• worst feeling in the world… but also quite liberating.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it feel bad because of guilt?

• hmm i wouldn't say guilt. id say regret or simply disappointment. putting so much hope into something that only ended up tumbling down.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This is what I firmly believe and follow

There is no past tense in loving someone. . . it's either you always will or you never did. . .

Does that make sense? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Having said that I set my priorities and do what is required to be done which is why I'm called 'ruthless' lol (incidentally I just asked a question on that lol)

• It hurts like hell most of the time. It happened to me only once but it was awful. My situation might not be yours but I just felt like she didn't care about me the way I cared about her. I talked to her about it and she said she still loved me but 2 months passed and I felt the same. I saw a future with her. She was my everything and I would do anything for her but it just got harder and harder to deal with the fact that I didn't feel her love which led to heartbreak which led to falling out of love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It hurts quite a bit even though you wouldn't expect it to , and it eats away inside you to say something but you don't want to coz you may not love them but you still care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes