Ex boyfriend acts like I lost something good after I broke up with him?

My ex is saying I'm not "shit" w/o him, he dosent want me & "how he wonders why he ever fucked with me" and some more shit just because I broke up with him.

I broke up with him b/c he would talk to other girls, and I just wasn't happy.

Before his shit talking, I finally got my ass up and left him now he's making me feel like I lost something good. why do guys turn shit on females when they know they're in the wrong. And if he moved on quickly from me he never really loved me right? Or is he putting on a front I don't know what to think

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Some really think that they are the BEST in their little minds, some really want to show they are macho and not hurting, some have an image to maintain in that group of shit friends and you know "bros before hoes". Probably trying to make himself feel better. He didn't move on, don't worry! That SHIT he is talking is the pain inside him. This is his way of screaming "i am hurting" by calling you names and giving you shit.

Anyway be glad you have left him. Take a good look at him and his behaviour, cause this is the man you left. Well done! If you turn around and get back with him then you deserve all the shit in the world.

I am a MAN and actually never say anything bad when i break up. I just LEAVE. Complete SILENCE. Don't know if it hurts the girl or not, that's not the point, just that i rather not say anything. Why waste time?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's you're ex. Stop talking to him and the problem is solved. Block his number and delete him on social media.

And if you're still perplexed and about the giant MYSTERY, obviously you bruised his ego by dumping him. He feels like shit so he's trying to knock you down a few pegs to lower your self esteem.