EX, should I get back together with him after all this time?

Hi this is an ex that left me for his ex wife and three children over 2 years ago... we had a good relationship up until then anyway to cut a long story short we have been in contact over the last year, i split with my current partner and now facing the single life again he's come back into my life he's saying everything will be different and he really wants me back.. i can see that he's trying to make the effort but something just holds me back and i can't decide whether to give it another go or just stay friends... i also listen to people too much.. if my best friend says he's no good then usually i'm lead into thinking that... just don't want to get hurt again!!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why did he leave you the first time?

• Hi, he was unsure if he wanted to be with me or to try again with his ex wife.. he's saying it won't happen again also his ex wife lives over 5 hours drive away from us

• Are you ok with being 2nd place?

What Girls Said 1

• The reason you are so reserved is because they have kids and had a life together. Because he left once you will always wonder whether history will repeat itself if his ex wife decided she wants to give it one more try.
    We cannot make a decision for you, it's up to you whether you want to get back with him or not. Just remember that his ex wife will always be in his life due to his children. At the same time, he might be truly ready to move forward and start a life with you.
    I wish you the best of luck.