I found out that I was played for a fool?

I found out that a guy, was playing me for a fool. He doesn't know the information that I was given. And I saw evidence to prove that he was screwing me over. Everything for the past year and a half was a lie. I wanna know, g@g, how can I not say, get revenge, but kinda? Lol I wanna prove a point here. He's gonna try to get in touch with me because, like I said, he doesn't know that I'm aware of everything. Guys, help a girl out!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on. He screwed with you, that sucks... I understand revenge is sweet, but why invest and waste your time when you can find somebody who will go crazy over you instead for who you are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Just lead him on for a while. Mess with his head for abit. when you feel you have mess him about enough, you throw his bullshit back at him. Play with him like puppet. Be a player.

1|0
    0|0
    • lead him into thinking you want to sleep with him, when he gets naked, you laugh. tell the dickhead to take hike. and throw everything you know at him. Make sure you have a few friends, in a different listening, and they all come out laughing at him as well. they will hurt him for a long time trust me.

• have friends in a different room.

• You could also get your and friends, add him as friend on facebook, and mess with his head on that. you and your friend lead him into thinking you like him. make him look like a fool on his Facebook page. added with naked scene. If you have the guts, to damage him for a long time, it make him go crying to mummy.

• Depends on the type of guy he is, some need blunt trauma, other you can emotionally wreck easily. Some can be defeated with guilt alone.

You can either do something fucked up and get back at him like that if he is that type, OR

Say you found out and look really sad, like really fucking sad, and just leave it be, if he is this type it would hurt the most. Plus you might actually help him actually grow as a decent human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if revenge is really ever the answer even if he is an asshole. I think you should just tell him that you really liked him that you saw something special with him and a future but that you can't be with someone who disrespects women like that. As far as revenge goes, he'll have to deal with the fact that lost a wonderful girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him to take you out somewhere very posh and expensive and get him to pay for all the food but when it comes down to desert order something which is boiling and will stain clothes and launch it over him and run like crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him he needs to go too the clinic and get tested

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I was in the same situation but can you tell me exactly how he screwed you over first so I can give you a proper answer?:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to deal with it move on act like you don't care , my ex moved in with a 59 year old woman who was my neighbour and we had a child together he moved in with her while we was together and then moved away and never bothered with his child and took on her two. I did nothing I never said one single word I let him go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes