I found out that I was played for a fool?

I found out that a guy, was playing me for a fool. He doesn't know the information that I was given. And I saw evidence to prove that he was screwing me over. Everything for the past year and a half was a lie. I wanna know, g@g, how can I not say, get revenge, but kinda? Lol I wanna prove a point here. He's gonna try to get in touch with me because, like I said, he doesn't know that I'm aware of everything. Guys, help a girl out!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on. He screwed with you, that sucks... I understand revenge is sweet, but why invest and waste your time when you can find somebody who will go crazy over you instead for who you are.