I got dumped because I feel I was being put second to his sisters who are way older then him & he claims I desire too much attention?

My ex broke up with me bc he felt like I desire too much attention! He felt like I changed! Maybe I did! I have had some life changes happen since we started to date! I have had my brother killed, my mother has taken ill, & my cousin taken his life! On top of that my car breaks down, I'm a mother of a teenager, n I manage restaurants. Besides the mother n job that comes with the territory! But when I needed him as far as just to talk I couldn't have him. Why? Because he was too busy tending to his sisters needs which they decided to move in with him. Now he's taking care of them & him. There are the oldest! Yes I complained & fussed but nothing changed cause he says those are his sisters! I told him that I was tired & I needed him too. His response was he don't know what to do! Days would go by & I didn't hear from him. And then he text to check on me! I mentioned to him again that I was becoming fed up! He stated that we both were going through & things happen doesn't mean he doesn't care any less about me! But I told him from time to time I need him! He broke up with me stating he needed to get his folks straight before he could be with me so he would rather break up handle his business & then come back! That hurt me cause I'm like why we can't be there for each other! He said cause I desire too much attention & that I expect him to drop everything he is doing just to be here with me! I told him well u dropping me to be there for them what's the difference! It ended just like that! Tonight I was stranded at work. I called him & he was willing to come take me home! I finally found a way so he wouldn't have to make that long drive! But of course he called & I told him I was headed home! He told me to call as soon as I got in! I did! He sounded concerned! He listened to me cry cause it's like everything is crashing around me. Then I told him goodnight! He said for me to call him tomorrow. Not sure if I should. Advice please!!!

• Should I just give space & see if he comes back?
  • Should I be more so of the fact that I expect him to be by my side?
  • Should I just give up on it all & move on?
    Vote C

11

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he cares about you, but just is more of family person he should have been with you though emotionally when you're mom was sick and brother died and as well as your cousin. Give him another chance if he doesn't help you emotionally again break up with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell the nosey bitch to mind his own fucking business because you can AND HAVE BEEN taking care of yourself... his pestering is becoming an annoyence and a mockering of your strength and you would rather he pester some weak bitch who actually NEEDS his help rather than require a strong mother fucker like you to text him when you "get in"... as if you needed his help? Like bitch please... LAUGHING MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF!

• mockery*
      let him know when*

• YES I AM MOTHER FUCKIN MAD!.. when some punk ass dude asked me to "tell him I made it home safe"? MOTHER FUCKER I'VE BEEN MAKING IT HOME SAFE SINCE I WAS 2 YEARS OLD WITH OUT YO BITCH ASS SO GO DIE IN A WHOLE SOME WHERE AND DO NOT ASK ME STUPID MOTHER FUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE THAT... k thanks cause I can and always WILL TAKE CARE OF MY OWN MOTHER FUCKING SELF. JUST SAYING...

• HOLE*