Did I make the right decision? have you ever felt this way before?

my ex had been distant. i could feel that he no longer was interested in me, he liked to hang out with his friends more and he texted less and less. i knew he would never break up with me even if he had no interest in me because he is that type of a guy, a nice guy. i didn't want to annoy him with my text anymore and didn't want to make him miserable so i told him we should just be friends. he didn't seem to argue and agreed. now he is going out with his previous ex and he seems happy. its been 5 months since the break up but i literally think of him everyday. some days i hate him, some days i miss him, its an emotional ride. i should be happy for him but i feel so miserable. has anyone felt this way before? have i made the right decision?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and yes to both your questions. You need time. More time. It will get easier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think its time for you to accept that you did the right thing. its alright to hate him and miss him. it happens to all of us. you just have to remember that you will find someone that loves you for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes