Ex interested in a new girl already?

I know i should't care but I can't help but not to, especially since I broke up with him..

But it seems like he's moved on and its only been a week since we broke up.
He found a new interest and it really makes me question if he even ever cared about me as much as he said he did during the relationship and how in the world can someone possibly move on so quick?

All he can talk about on Twitter is "Wheres my bae" and just all about her, nothing about the breakup and it's so weird idk.

How can i get over this?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your ex already, he knows how to deal with things. Here's my opinion. Instead of caring and grieving over something that's already been done, just move on, accept what happened, and begin the next day with a smile. There's no need to lament on the past to create problematic days. He probably did love you as much as he said, after all, you're the one that broke up with him not him.

I don't know what to tell you to get over this, but just let time go by and forget about him. Why worry so much about the person you didn't want a relationship with anymore.

• So true, okay. Thank you!