What is going on I dont know what to do?

Ok my ex and me are friends but all a sudden he wanted me to get rid of my facebook. Then when idid he went on it and pretended to be me and message people. He told me he didn't have one but when i went to change my password so he can't keep getting on mine. I saw he had one so i said something to him and he git mad at me and said i lied and everything elts. I don't know whats going on we had a long talk about us then all this happened. I feel like he's trying to control me like he dose not want me to do anything. I dont know what to do anymore.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he's too posessive nobody needs a person like that. tell him to take a step back n he doesn't have the right to control anything you do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's a manipulative asshole that's not just trying to control you, he is. You let him dupe you into using your Facebook. Run far, far away from this guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • He did not use to be like this I don't know what happened.

• Who knows? Maybe he got comfortable enough to show his true self? Regardless, he's being controlling and strangeā€¦not something healthy to be around for your sake.

Recommended myTakes