Please help me to understand my ex, it's driving me crazy?

Here it is in a nutshell:
1) BF of 7 mos dumps me suddenly after getting close. Break up followed him getting jealous of an old boyfriend.
2) two week later, he started contacting me and wanting to hang out. Made plans to meet up then he also invited me to a pool party.
3) went to party, lots of guys were hitting on me, my ex looked annoyed and the next day cxld our plans to meet up and signed off "Ill be in touch - see ya!".
I did NOT flirt back with these guys (friends of mine at the party confirmed this). Guys can you shed some light on this? Have you ever acted this way before? I have a hard time believing he cxld because he wasn't interested considering the circumstances...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say your boy's too insecure, he's jealous and has trust issues which suggest a very low self-esteem and I would take it that you outshine him. Just leave him be, the kid's got to know that it isn't acceptable to treat a lady as he did.