Ex is freaking out after No Contact?

Hi guys, I'm new here and really need advice.

So my ex broke it off with me 3 weeks ago, when he did I deleted FB and changed my number right away. So he haven't been able to contact me since the break up (22 days)

He tried (letter, Skype) I ignored.

Today my mother recieves 3 messages, 1 about asking me about my doctorsappointement, and 2 huge messages:

Second one was about how we wouldn't be broken up have I been more genuine and yadayada (blaming me for nothing)

Third one he was saying how he still thinks a lot about me, is heartbroken, emotinonally drained and hurt.

He dumped ME.

What does his behaviour tell you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He dumped you and is acting this emotionally unstable. I would say that he needs to stay away from relationships. Going no contact is best, however if you are able to handle it I would talk to him one final time. But that is me and I have this sensitivity towards others feelings. I would stay NC until he is more stable and time has passed. Hope it works out somewhat

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.. Yeah it's horrible... He still has my stuff and isn't talking about bringing them back anymore.. Gives him a good excuse for next contact.

• Show All
    • If he tells me he wants me back I might reach out, if he doesn't I stay in NC, don't need this crap... :) It's Relationship or nothing, and he didn't try very hard yet, so wait and see I guess?

• ohhhhhh my why the game, I do not think you should get back togethr TAKE A BREAK, cool down let time past and see where your life takes you. Getting right back into that habitual drama is not healthy and extremely detrimental.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a psychopath. Keep ignoring him. Like an infant, he'll cry himself out eventually.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Do you want to go back with him? Because if not, all I have to say is keep up the good work! ; )

0|0
    0|0
    • Well actually yes, still love him very dearly :( don't really know how to handle this...

• Show All
    • Probably more pissed that you didn't react as planed. He might have realized what he lost, but have you realized what you gained? That's what's important.

• Well he did hurt me very much, I've gained knowledge by all this... Only been 3 weeks though... I love him but what he did was awfull.

• Good for you for going NC.

1|0
    0|0

• I TOTALLY agree. I've been in your shoes. You take good care of yourself.

• He regrets his decision.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why can't he simply say it if he regrets? He keeps playing the victim I feel... :(

• Show All
    • Quite possibly, though if I was in his shoes, I'd probably just begrudgingly move on.

• Well not after what he's done... Thanks for the help :)

What Girls Said 2

• That he's crazy and you did the right thing by cutting all contact from him. The guy sounds unstable as hell. Keep all the messages, letters, est from him INCASE you need to file a restraining order.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has problems

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes