Ex is freaking out after No Contact?

Hi guys, I'm new here and really need advice.

So my ex broke it off with me 3 weeks ago, when he did I deleted FB and changed my number right away. So he haven't been able to contact me since the break up (22 days)

He tried (letter, Skype) I ignored.

Today my mother recieves 3 messages, 1 about asking me about my doctorsappointement, and 2 huge messages:

Second one was about how we wouldn't be broken up have I been more genuine and yadayada (blaming me for nothing)

Third one he was saying how he still thinks a lot about me, is heartbroken, emotinonally drained and hurt.

He dumped ME.

What does his behaviour tell you?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• He dumped you and is acting this emotionally unstable. I would say that he needs to stay away from relationships. Going no contact is best, however if you are able to handle it I would talk to him one final time. But that is me and I have this sensitivity towards others feelings. I would stay NC until he is more stable and time has passed. Hope it works out somewhat

• Thanks.. Yeah it's horrible... He still has my stuff and isn't talking about bringing them back anymore.. Gives him a good excuse for next contact.

• If he tells me he wants me back I might reach out, if he doesn't I stay in NC, don't need this crap... :) It's Relationship or nothing, and he didn't try very hard yet, so wait and see I guess?

• ohhhhhh my why the game, I do not think you should get back togethr TAKE A BREAK, cool down let time past and see where your life takes you. Getting right back into that habitual drama is not healthy and extremely detrimental.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a psychopath. Keep ignoring him. Like an infant, he'll cry himself out eventually.