I fucked up again. Now what?

I left my boyfriend and our daughter bc my depression. He didn't understand and thought it was him making me unhappy so i left to fix myself bc i couldnt stand seeing him like that. He won't take me back now and made a status about feeling invisible. What does that mean?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• most people who don't suffer from depression usually don't understand. I do have it and i do understand they think you should just think happy and you'll be happy but it's not that simple, it's a chemical imbalance in the brain. Maybe try and show him your making an effort to do something about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It would have been hard on him for you to just leave like that. He will be unable to trust you right at the start again. I would suggest you lay your cards on the table and ask him to let you prove you can be trusted again. It will take time. I suggest you see someone about your depression. A lot of people suffer from it from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've done this to him before though so he says he feels like he's going in circles and dont want to hear anything i have to say

Recommended myTakes