I feel like I've lost everything :(?

My ex and I had the most intimate amazing love story and I just can't get my head off her. I can't be asked to write the whole story of what went right and wrong but can someone tell me should I give up on her or should I fight till she tells me to my face that I should move on?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly love her, fight for her. She will see that you really care about her and really do love her

• What would you say is the best way to show to a girl that you really care about them without being annoying?

• That's a good question. I would say check up on her often. Make sure she's alright and that if she's going through something you will be there no matter what because you love her.