How do I get over a guy who avoids me?

its making me sick, im really depressed that he doesn't want to hang out with me. I can't message him because he glares at me when he sees me in person.
  • maybe try to message him
  • look for him around more

43

Most Helpful Guy

• This question has too many holes in it to answer correctly. Why did you break up? If you did something to anger him such as cheat you may never get him back. Men can hold grudges longer than women can in that respect. If he did the breaking up for other reasons then it still may be a while before he builds up to being to talk to you. I have no contact with any of my exes and prefer it that way despite some wanting to be friends. I am not spiteful or anything it's just that after a relationship with a woman i find it hard to maintain a close or any bond rather. One thing is sure though if you pressure him and nag then he will never talk. Give him space and just see what happens.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither option - if he is making it clear he isn't interested, then he isn't interested. The only way to attract positive attention is to work on self-improvement.

As for dealing with an uninterested person, there are heaps of questions on here already dealing with that :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How do I improve I feel worthles

• You are not worthless, if you keep believing you're worthless, then improving yourself is not going to work.

• I mean self improvement in the forms of taking regular exercise, taking care of yourself, reconnecting with close female friends and family... distracting yourself from the pain but building yourself stronger so that you have better resources to deal with new life problems.